Legal DisclosureInformation in accordance with Section 5 TMG
Contact InformationStephan Birkl
Telephone: 0172 8282032
Internet address: https://www.spacecraft-tactics.com
DisclaimerAccountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this matter, please note that we are not obliged to monitor the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are only allowed for private use. The materials from these pages are copyrighted and any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws.
Source: impressum generator at translate-24h.de
This website uses a so-called "Session cookie" for both frontend and backend. A visitor will receive a cookie with a unique ID, which is used on the server to store temporary session user data (i.e. login validity, user preferences). This cookie is mandatory for logging in to the backend, but optional for the frontend. Certain plugins can use the session cookie to store additional temporary data.
The following data can be stored by the Serendipity application on the server (temporarily, invalidated after the server-configured timeout, usually in the range of hours):
- HTTP browser referer when entering the blog
- Unique author ID token
- User data of a logged in author as stored in the database for faster access:
- ID of the user
- Configured language of the user
- Login hashtype
- Publishing right
- Last blog entry contents when saving
- Indicator if Smarty templating is used
- Possible content of a generated captcha image
- The configured frontend theme
The following data is stored in cookies:
- PHP session ID
- State of entry editor toggle, sort, sort order and filter toggles, last used media library directory (only if logged in)
- Author login token (only if logged in)
- Display language
- After commenting: Last name, E-Mail, URL, state of "Remember comments" (if enabled)
The IP addresses of users are utilized at these places:
- Stored in database when referrer tracking is enabled (Statistics)
- Stored for comments of a visitor and displayed within the E-Mail that is sent to moderators
- Stored in logfile (if enabled) of the antispam plugin
- Transmitted in Antispam filter for Akismet (if enabled)
- Temporary Read-only access for checking referrers, logins, IP flooding
User input from visitors (not editors):
- Comments (all comment metadata, stored in Database table serendipity_comments)
- Referring URL when entering the blog (if referrer tracking is enabled, in database table serendipity_referers)
Additionally, the following plugins are currently enabled and this is their automatically generated manifest:
Active Theme "timeline"
- This theme can optionally use webfonts. If enabled, webfonts are loaded from Google/CDN servers, who will receive the IP address of the visitor and his metadata (browser, referrer, user agent, possible cookies)